iMoviesX!

Our new sister HKDrama1314 is BORN! HKDrama1314 is where we share Dramas/Movies with you guys! Once again, we only upload Hong Kong & China Dramas/Movies. Hope you guys enjoy our addition to the family! Please give us support by liking HKDrama1314 Facebook Page and wait for our updates for Dramas and Movies. Thanks for supporting us and have a nice day!

Hiring for staffs

IMusicsX is still looking for sfaffs who can help me on my blog.

If you are interested, please Please fill out this fourm and email/PM it to me:
Position: MV Upload or Album Upload
Race: (Optional)
Age: (Optional)
Experience: (Yes/No - If yes please give details)
Can you read Chinese/Japanese/Korean?: (For album uploading only)
Why do you want to join IMusicsX?:


email it to me resignernow@gmail.com

OR

You can PM me @ Youtube

This will make IMusicsX work on requests faster. If you don't know how to use blogger, I can teach you how. I will also teach you how to work on albums. You don't have to know Korean, Chinese, or Japanese to join. We just use a translator to translate every single title.

Please include 'Staff' in the subject on either email or at Youtube. I will contact you as soon as possible! :]

Thank you and hope we will get along well. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Popular Posts All Time